Well by golly, you take one bath and all of a sudden you come back to a million wordpress and twitter notifications all going on about a Liebster award! I got nominated by not one but two of my lovely blogging friends, Natasha and Bridget. The Liebster award goes all around the wonderful blogger world as a way to get to know other bloggers and to interact with others. As both beautiful ladies gave me different questions, I thought I’d do both because why not, #yolo.
Firstly, from the lovely Natasha
1. What’s your favourite thing about blogging?
Hmmm, probably that I’m in control creatively, I can write whatever I want and express what I want. I do really love the community as well.
2. If you could meet any 3 people who would you choose?
Oh boy, okay this is super hard. This changes constantly, but at the moment it would be Ru Paul, Wil Anderson and Amy Poehler.
3. Salty or sweet?
Sweet everytime. Salty always makes me thirsty. Unless were talking about Salted Caramel Macarons, in which case, sign me up!
4. What’s the next goal for your blog?
Hmmm, I think to make set days to post, cause at the moment it’s whenever I’m procrastinating/bored/inspiration hits.
5. Favourite Youtuber?
This is genuinely the hardest question I’ve ever been asked. The majority of my time is spent catching up on videos in my subscriptions box. I think at the moment, I’m really enjoying SourceFed and SourceFedNERD. Especially their ‘Table Talk’ videos that are hilarious. Other than that my all time favourites are the Holy Trinity of Grace Helbig, Mamrie Hart and Hannah Hart. Forever praise the Holy Trinity.
6. If you had to pick one food to eat forever, what would it be?
Oh my gosh Tash, could you have made these any harder?! My first thought is Lasagne, I have always felt a spiritual connection to Garfield with his hatred of Mondays and love of lasagne. But other than that, those tiny little cadbury easter eggs are my favourite thing in the world, so probably those.
7. Favourite drink?
Water. Boring I know, but it’s the truth.
8. What’s the best gift you’ve ever received?
The gift of life? lol jks! Probably my treasured Macbook Pro from my Mum and Dad, and my Tiffany necklace from the Boyf.
9. What’s your favourite T.V. show?
This is another that changes constantly, but for a while now it has been Parks and Recreation.
10. If you could only use one form of social media for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Instagram, easily. It’s my biggest addiction and if you ever see me on my phone, chances are I’m on Instagram.
11. What should I do my next video/ post on? Please help! I’ve run out of creativity!
Do some make up tutorials! Or even just a ‘get ready with me’ video! Or even make over videos? I loved your post when you did everyone’s make up for NYE, so do something like that!
OKAY, now on to Bridget’s questions
1. How long have you been blogging for?
I started October last year, but then got super busy/went away, stopped for a bit, and around January I started to get back into it completely. And now it’s taking over my life.
2. What is your favourite thing to cook?
Cupcakes, boy do I love making cupcakes. Other than that I have no specific meals, I enjoy cooking for the people I love. Seeing them happy and full after a good meal is always a nice feeling.
3. What do you do in your spare time?
Normally, see the Boyf/friends. If not those, I like to blog, read, watch Youtube and generally neglect my homework and chores.
4. What is your dream job?
Political advisor in either the media or a political party.
5. What sort of music do you listen to?
Anything I like at the time, my iPod varies from Kanye West to Lorde to Aqua to Vampire Weekend to Fleetwood Mac to The Police. It’s always changing and always surprising.
6. Where is your dream holiday destination?
London. I’ve been there before but I’m desperate to go again.
7. If you could only keep two of your current possessions, what would you keep?
Oh gosh, okay my laptop and my necklace.
8. Early Bird or Night Owl?
9. What did you have for dinner last night?
Getting this question has made me realise I missed dinner last night! Damn it!
10. Sweet or Savoury
11. What part of your getting ready routine takes the most time?
My skin, It has to be perfect otherwise I’m angry for the rest of the day.
And now, Eleven facts about me….
- I am constantly and annoyingly late to everything.
- I’ve been to four countries in the past 14 months.
- I’m horrifically bad with my money.
- I’m addicted to trash television.
- I love birthdays.
- I’m a Girl Guide Leader.
- I’m studying International Relations and Japanese at UNSW.
- When I was born, I was either going to be named Samantha or Cassandra.
- I adore art galleries, and discovering new artists.
- I own far too much make up, yet still buy more
- I’m quite boring and bad at facts about myself.
OKAY so now to send out my own questions, and to nominate some beautiful bloggers. This is designed for people under 200 followers, but I don’t know how many followers certain people have so I’ll just be tagging some people who I know/blogs I’ve been loving.
Mikaela at mikaelafallins.wordpress.com
Louise at louiseamy.com
Bri at brilovestea.com
Kirsty at lipstickaddiction.wordpress.com
Chester at lizzylikesthings.com
Brittany at thebronzeandthebeautiful.com
Elese at eleseaesthete.com
Now I know that isn’t the eleven people I am supposed to tag, but am still really new to wordpress, and I’m in the process of just finding blogs I really truly love, and these beautiful women have blogs I adore. So little shout out to those beauties, and also please answer the following questions 🙂
- What would you have been called if you were a boy/what other names were your parents thinking?
- Ice Cream or Frozen Yogurt?
- Is your bedroom clean or messy? (don’t lie :P)
- Do you prefer TV shows or Films?
- If you could only buy from one make up brand for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- Have you ever been to Disneyland?
- Where is the one place you’ve always wanted to go?
- iPhone or Android?
- Eyes or lips?
- How did you start blogging?
- What is the thing you are most passionate about?
OKAY, so here are the rules for the lovely ladies I tagged.
- Acknowledge the blogger who nominated you and display the award.
- Answer eleven questions that the blogger gives you.
- Give eleven random facts about yourself–they can be anything!
- Nominate eleven blogs that you think are deserving of the award (but they must have less than 200 followers)
- Let the bloggers know you nominated them.
- Give them eleven questions to answer.
I apologise for the amount of numbered lists in this post, It took me two days to write this so my goodness am I happy to finally post it. I hope you got to know me a little bit more with this post, and hope you’re all having fabulous weekends.