Just a short post today guys. I loved my make up on Monday so I thought I would show you what it looked like and how I got it.
I uploaded a photo to Instagram of most of the products I used that day. But I’ll explain them all in detail.
So on my face I used:
- Benefit Porefessional
- Guerlain BB Beauty Booster (Super nice to make your skin super glowy, but also super expensive)
- Benefit Hoola Bronzer ( This is one of the only products I use every single day)
- Benefit High Beam (So much love for this product)
- Benefit Posietint
- Rimmel Stay Matte Powder
For my eyes:
- E.L.F Eyebrow Kit in Medium
- MAC Paintpot in Painterly
- Urban Decay Naked Palette Eyeshadows in ‘Smog’ and ‘Naked’
- Covergirl Lash Blast Mascara
And on my lips I wore a Topshop Lipstick I bought in England called ‘Ditsy’ which I completely forgot I owned but I refound it on Sunday and I’ve been wearing it everyday since. It’s helping me beat my winter blues.
What products have you been loving lately? Let me know in the comments below!